Terms and Conditions for Focus Humanitarian Assistance Europe (www.focus-europe.org )
- Terms and Conditions of Use of Site
This website (www.focus-europe.org) is provided by Focus Humanitarian Assistance (FOCUS) Europe conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set out below (“Terms and Conditions”). By accessing, reading and making use of this website, you agree, on your own behalf and on behalf of any entity on whose behalf you may be acting, to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
By accessing the FOCUS Europe website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- Use License
Permission is granted to download materials (information or software) on FOCUS Europe’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FOCUS Europe’s website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FOCUS Europe at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on FOCUS Europe’s website are provided “as is”. FOCUS Europe makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FOCUS Europe does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Limitation of Liability
In no circumstances shall FOCUS Europe, its officers, or employees be responsible or liable for any loss or damages whatsoever, including (without limiting the generality of the foregoing) damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, arising from or in connection with your use of, access to or your reliance on, or your inability to use or access, this website, any contents of this website, any information provided through this website, any external links on this website, any other website linked to this website, or any contents thereof, any website linking to this website, or any contents thereof, or any delivery, hosting and ancillary services or facilities of third party suppliers utilized by FOCUS Europe.
FOCUS Europe is not responsible and assumes no liability for third party contents of this website or third party information provided through this website.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FOCUS Europe’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FOCUS Europe does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. FOCUS Europe may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. FOCUS Europe does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
By selecting hyperlinks provided in these pages, you may leave FOCUS Europe’s website. These links have been provided to other websites because they may have information that may be of interest to you. No inference should be drawn on account of other sites being referenced, or not referenced, from this website. There may be other websites that are more appropriate for your purpose.
Although the operation of external links is checked, both at the time of compilation and on an ongoing basis, FOCUS Europe shall not be held responsible for the non-operation of any of these links.
FOCUS Europe does not accept any responsibility for the content of those linked websites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any connection with FOCUS Europe. If you enter into a legal relationship with or through those linked websites, the terms and conditions governing that relationship will be determined as between you and the owners of those linked websites. If you find anything in those linked websites that causes concern, please communicate it to FOCUS Europe. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FOCUS Europe of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
FOCUS Europe may add to or remove, modify or otherwise change any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Changes will be effective when the changed Terms and Conditions are posted on this website.
- Submission of Information
All information, including credit card information (“Financial Information”), provided to FOCUS Europe is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 256-bit encryption (“SSL”) from GeoTrust. FOCUS Europe provides SSL certificates from GeoTrustin an effort to protect the electronic transmission of Financial Information that you submit to FOCUS Europe through this website. Your Financial Information will be securely transmitted into the encrypted format.
- Applicable Law
All matters relating to, access to, or use of, this website or any website linked to this website, shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts..
- Copyright and Trade Marks
Copyright © Focus Humanitarian Assistance Europe (unless otherwise indicated). All rights reserved.
The copyright in this website and all materials contained in it are the property of FOCUS Europe and cannot be reproduced in whole, or in part, without the express consent of FOCUS Europe.
Focus Humanitarian Assistance Europe’s logo is a registered trademark.
- These general conditions of donation are agreed between FOCUS, whose registered office is at Ismaili Center, 1-7 Cromwell Road, South Kensington, London, hereinafter referred to as « FOCUS » and persons wishing to donations through the website https://www.focus-europe.org/ hereinafter referred to as « User ».
- The parties agree that donations made through the website https://www.focus-europe.org/ will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- The purpose of these general conditions of donations is to make available and define all information necessary to the User on the modalities of donations made on the website https://www.focus-europe.org/.
- These conditions govern all the steps necessary to carry out the donation and guarantee the follow-up of this donation.
ARTICLE 2 – DONATION
- The User completes his donation by completing the donation process presented on the website https://www.focus-europe.org/, selecting the value and regularity of the donation.
- To make the donation, the User must complete the information and choose the options available to him during the donation process (billing address, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes , the user wants it to appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the donation by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the General Conditions of Donation, which will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- FOCUS will honor donations received online.
- The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the website https://www.focus-europe.org/, FOCUS proposes to the User the following payment modalities via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
- a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) Multibanco Reference;
- c) Direct Debit;
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after completing the payment form.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by FOCUS. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email XXXX@XXX.PT, up to X days after the payment, being the cancellation or return instructions of the amount paid answered and defined by FOCUS, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- FOCUS undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of XXX days.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the FOCUS database and are intended for institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.
Focus Humanitarian Assistance Europe
The Ismaili Centre
1-7 Cromwell Road,
Charity No: 1054174
Company Reg. No: FC019123